[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]New Advertising service Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to ForumPromo.net

This is a forum which is designed to help members. Advertise their forums/websites.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]We also offer special services to our members which gain users members/posts.
This is our main goal is to help our members/us to get members as we are doing well at this point. With many achvievemtns lined up on the way, help us by signing up and posting a couple of topics.

I hope you enjoy your stay here/read our rules before posting incase of any other misuse of the forum.

Sincerely, Cute xX/Jesus.
Administrator's Of ForumPromo
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]New Advertising service Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to ForumPromo.net

This is a forum which is designed to help members. Advertise their forums/websites.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]We also offer special services to our members which gain users members/posts.
This is our main goal is to help our members/us to get members as we are doing well at this point. With many achvievemtns lined up on the way, help us by signing up and posting a couple of topics.

I hope you enjoy your stay here/read our rules before posting incase of any other misuse of the forum.

Sincerely, Cute xX/Jesus.
Administrator's Of ForumPromo
[/td][/tr][/table]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesNew Advertising service Ehz-pa10RegisterLog in

Share | 

New Advertising service

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

good idea ?
yes
New Advertising service Vote_l1183%New Advertising service Right11
 83% [ 5 ]
no
New Advertising service Vote_l1117%New Advertising service Right11
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Jesus
Jesus
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 673

New Advertising service Vide
PostSubject: New Advertising service New Advertising service EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:38 pm

just wondering if you have any suggestion's that we can use to advertise other peoples websites/forum

New Advertising service Link_j10

this is what i think we should put in for 5 credits a link will get it for a minimum of 1 week and will be removed when a new person wants a
slot in there

post if you thing this would be a good idea or not

Last edited by Jesus on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

Credits : 46

PostSubject: Re: New Advertising service New Advertising service EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Put my site in their Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Advertising service New Advertising service EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:27 pm

L3G3ND wrote:
Put my site in their Very Happy

me and cute xX are still wondering to put this onto the site i put this poll up to see what the users feedback is to it as they will be the people using it
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

PostSubject: Re: New Advertising service New Advertising service EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
BigDog
BigDog
active posters
active posters

Credits : 114

PostSubject: Re: New Advertising service New Advertising service EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:38 pm

I voted yes.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND
L3G3ND

PostSubject: Re: New Advertising service New Advertising service EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:11 am

I'd use it. forsure.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Advertising service New Advertising service EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 am

yer i want this service to go up but cute xx dont like it and thinks it will take to much effort to keep changeing
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Advertising service New Advertising service EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:47 am

we are now adding this service to forumpromo it will be avalabe to use in the next week it will replace the sticky advertising it will cost about 5-10 credits for 1 week
Back to top Go down
adamus
adamus

Credits : 16

PostSubject: Re: New Advertising service New Advertising service EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:51 am

It is a good idea but some of the users don't pay attention when it comes to that kind of article because all they this sometimes is to benefit for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Advertising service New Advertising service Empty

Back to top Go down

New Advertising service

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Information :: ForumPromo Feedback/Suggestions-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com