[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]What are you into? Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to ForumPromo.net

This is a forum which is designed to help members. Advertise their forums/websites.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]We also offer special services to our members which gain users members/posts.
This is our main goal is to help our members/us to get members as we are doing well at this point. With many achvievemtns lined up on the way, help us by signing up and posting a couple of topics.

I hope you enjoy your stay here/read our rules before posting incase of any other misuse of the forum.

Sincerely, Cute xX/Jesus.
Administrator's Of ForumPromo
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]What are you into? Admini10[/td]
[td]Welcome to ForumPromo.net

This is a forum which is designed to help members. Advertise their forums/websites.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]We also offer special services to our members which gain users members/posts.
This is our main goal is to help our members/us to get members as we are doing well at this point. With many achvievemtns lined up on the way, help us by signing up and posting a couple of topics.

I hope you enjoy your stay here/read our rules before posting incase of any other misuse of the forum.

Sincerely, Cute xX/Jesus.
Administrator's Of ForumPromo
[/td][/tr][/table]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWhat are you into? Ehz-pa10RegisterLog in

Share | 

What are you into?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cute xX
Cute xX
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 678

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: What are you into? What are you into? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:36 pm

What things do you people like doing hobbies/intrests?

i'm into playing my xbox 360 and chilling, doing anything which i'm able to do which i can have fun basically.
Back to top Go down
tetso
tetso

Credits : 84

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:53 am

Same, Xbox 360 and call of duty ftw Razz
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 673

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 pm

xbox sucks
Back to top Go down
ninja kid
ninja kid
active posters
active posters

Credits : 107

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:34 am

Jesus wrote:
xbox sucks

Xbox is great unless microsoft wasn't so cheap it would be better + on map packs. ( for call of duty should be free Sad)
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 673

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:15 am

true
Back to top Go down
H V G

Credits : 70

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:16 pm

i think i should get an xbox and i love call of duty and my mates all have xbox and i can't play with them on ps3 :@
Back to top Go down
xCuCu

Credits : 71

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:20 am

I like to hang out with friends, play on the computer, play my PS3, and many other things Razz
Back to top Go down
Grievous

Credits : 72

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:18 pm

I'm a computer junkie. I'm on here more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
theezy
theezy
active posters
active posters

Credits : 220

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:58 pm

forums
Back to top Go down
master412160
master412160
active posters
active posters

Credits : 72

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:18 am

Writting, gaming, food
Back to top Go down
pseudostigmatic

Credits : 81

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:42 pm

I like to play Basketball, softball, foruming, and anything that involves a computer.
Back to top Go down
BigDog
BigDog
active posters
active posters

Credits : 114

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Grievous wrote:
I'm a computer junkie. I'm on here more than anything else.
Same here. Always on the computer in my free time.
Back to top Go down
star10
star10

Credits : 83

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:50 pm

forums and playing with my dogs when II am not on the forums which is not very long. One of my dogs comes and nudges my elbow so I will pet her instead of being on my lapttop.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Martin

Credits : 138

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:14 am

i iz into girls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blake
Blake

Credits : 56

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:18 pm

just playing some games and talking to friends
Back to top Go down
2787cmt
2787cmt
active posters
active posters

Credits : 70

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Martin wrote:
i iz into girls Very Happy

Really? OMG! ME TOO!!!
lol
Back to top Go down
yukiliu
yukiliu

Credits : 71

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:46 am

there are some:travel,see movie ,listen to music,eat,sleep,netplay,play games ,....may be there are still something I love to ,just not found yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hotspot
Hotspot

Credits : 20

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Video Games, Anime, Foruming, Drawing, Computer Graphics, Looking at nature, Suikoden, Kya Dark Lineage, George Eads and I iz into men ; P
Back to top Go down
dan93
dan93

Credits : 40

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:11 am

just playing on my ps3 and watching tv Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What are you into? Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you into? What are you into? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you into?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other & Extra's :: Forum Games-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com